Note: All of the following material is based on the GT rules.
Kenneth Witt's House Rules
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Making the rules match CT's technological assumptions, rather than vice versa.
- Sensor Nets and Sensor Drones
- Extending sensor capabilities using aperture synthesis and Long Baseline Interferometry.
- Variant rules as originally posted on JTAS. Reproduced here with permission. For a shorter version, go straight to the streamlined ships page.
- Standard Streamlined Ships
- Standard ships redesigned to fit their jump capacity.
- Aratura-class Escort Frigate deckplans
- Rich Weissler, author of the JTAS article Aratura-class Escort Frigate, has kindly provided deckplans to accompany the article.
- Hiver Ships
- GT translations of Hiver ships described in Alien Module 7: Hivers.
- Designed as part of my TML landgrab entry, a 400dT lighter built by the Prilissan shipyards.