- My partially-completed TML landgrab entry.
- The GDW adventure Signal GK was the first Traveller adventure I ran. For Referees only, here is one of the principal worlds...
- ...and here's the other.
The following worlds were published on JTAS (see under Adventures below for subscription information):
- The L'sis Main
- Some background material on several worlds in Deneb sector. The article Green for Danger describes perilous plantlife on seven of the worlds.
- An agricultural world on the L'sis Main.
- A low-tech world close to the L'sis Main, ruled by a benevolent dictator. some of the information I created (including a map) wasn't published; the extras can be found here.
- Adventures On Fennec
- Written by Mark Gellis, but expanding on my description from the L'sis Main
Anthony Jackson's superb map of Charted Space prompted me to start work filling some of the gaps:
- A concordance of all the available information (canon and fan-produced) that I can find. Since Deneb is my main "stomping ground" this is likely to be updated with more JTAS links as articles are published (other work permitting).
- The Vargr Extents
- A huge mapping project. Dot maps exist for the 10×4 area of space coreward of the Imperium, matching DGP maps, but only a few sectors have more detail yet. Volunteers welcome.
Most of my campaign design articles are published on JTAS:
- Without Rule
- Anarchies and informal governments in Traveller
- The Few Who are First
- Oligarchies for Traveller
- Things To Do in Jump
- Cleaning, carousing, and chasing monsters are just a few of the ways to pass time in jump.
- After Man: A Zoology of the Future
- A review of a book on speculative critter design.
I wrote these before JTAS went online.
- Psionics & Society
- A commentary on part of the T4 Psionic Institutes book. Please note that the opinions of Dr. Nisaka are not those of the author...
- T4 Psionic Institutes Checklist
- Psionic Institutes was one of my favourite T4 books, and I wrote this checklist to make things easier.
Again, these require a JTAS subscription. If you join, please give my username ("Elv") since referring new subscribers extends my subscription: